Poor little guy. I bet he didn't sleep 45 min straight last night, which means that I didn't either. So poor mama too! He is running a fever, so I know this cold or whatever he has had for the last few weeks has turned into an infection, so tomorrow we will be at the doctors office first thing. Eric is sick again too. He had to go to the med-stop and get more meds - total costing us around $90 bucks...so it wasn't as bad as previous visits. Sometimes the medicine alone is more than $90...
Oh...one day we will all be well for more than a week! Can't wait until Jan when my Flexible Spending Account (for healthcare) thing starts kicking back in so I get reimbursed for all these doctor visits and medications. It was so nice the first few months - we automatically got paid back after every visit/medication was filled. I have the money taken out of my check pre-tax - then I'm reimbursed as I 'claim' it. What stinks though, is that that money is still getting taken out each month/check and we had used up all the claims worth before May. you just don't want to over claim, b/c then you can't get back the difference. I do think I will up the total next year, not sure how much though...
No comments:
Post a Comment