Today, while searching through files on my computer at work – I found the (password protected) backups of my blogs. I opened up the Feb-May 2006 back up, which was when I was pregnant with Peyton, and it brought back lots of memories. Wow. And made me realize a few things. 1. I’m not blogging enough lately. 2. I haven’t backed up this blog since Feb 2007, so I’m a little behind on that. And 3. I really need to get these posts into a book of some sort. I know there are tools out there that make that easy to do (SouleMama has done it).
So – I’m going to work on just that, blogging more again and making a book from all my posts.
I still think about blogging on a daily basis…it is just so far down on the priority list that it never seems to happen. I’m going to try to blog every single day for 21 days. Doesn’t it take 21 days to make something a habit? I think that is what we used to do on Heather B’s blog – the 21 day challenge’s right? So, today starts my 1st day in the 21 day challenge! Challenge will run from Oct 15th – Nov 5th. Go Me!
1 comment:
Yay for more blogging! And yup, I used to do the 21-day challenges... and then I lost motivation ;-).
Post a Comment