Friday, October 24, 2008

This week

We have ALL been sick. Peyton and Eric both have bronchitis, and I have a sinus infection.  Peyton is doing much better and pretty much back to normal.  Eric on the other hand is not.  I don't know what it is going to take to get him better.  I finally took myself to the doctor yesterday and got myself some antibiotics and I'm hoping to get myself better fast. 

Went back to a weight watchers meeting yesterday.  I had 2 friends with me this time!  I'm hoping doing the WW and having friends with me will be the 1-2 punch to help me get back on track...especially during the holiday season.

Had an uppercase party Tuesday night that went pretty good.  still waiting on all the orders to come in.

Our daycare lady called yesterday at 5 at said that she would be leaving town today for 5 weeks to go to Korea b/c her mother is very sick.  So I'm scrambling trying to figure out what to do - and home with Peyton today because we couldn't find anyone else to keep him.

Oh - and our washing machine broke Wednesday night.  With a full load of course.  Don't really know what to do about it at this point.  Sadness!

This week is kind of a blur honestly, with us all being sick and all.  I just can't wait for us all to get better. 

No comments: