Sunday, April 26, 2009

Next weekend...

In only 4 days I will be leaving for my yearly Scrapbook retreat/event/workshop/convention!  And this year it is in Atlanta.  I'm so stinking excited!  6 classes, 3 night specials.  I'm so excited!!!  Wait, I already said that!

What I want to do different this year, is to somehow capture all the cool ideas that come to my mind.  Last years event...this is what I wrote afterwards.  Hum, pretty lacking.  At least after the 2007 event I showed some pictures and completed projects...

I'm taking my notebook again this year.  Same one I have taken the last 3 years.  Lets see if I can take a few minutes to savor the moment and actually write some stuff down.  Might also help me sleep to get the ideas out of my head - last year I didn't sleep at night the whole time we were there - from all the ideas and excitement.

1 comment:

Donna said...

AND - how WAS The crop???? I haven't heard (then again, I've not been in the office!)