Yesterday we went to the Spring Fling/Easter Egg Hunt at Eric's sisters church. Peyton had a blast. I didn't think he was ever going to come out of the big jumping tent thing - and he only came out to do the egg hunt - he got 15 eggs - and he hasn't stopped playing with his basket and eggs ever since. I didn't take my camera - because we were so nervous about going to this event alone (Eric's sister couldn't go with us). Lots of other mom's with cameras were around though. I love my SLR - but sometimes it is just too big and bulky - and a nice point and shoot would work fine - however, I'm spoiled by the quality of pictures, so when I use our old Sony Cybershot I get frustrated...
Saturday - Eric also went to church softball practice and Peyton and I worked in the yard for about an hour or so. After our nap - the whole family went to Hobby Lobby! I drag Eric along during all the weeks they have the 40% off coupon - and we both use one during check out. we got Peyton a lot of new craft supplies for his easter basket. Some washable markers, finger paints, a new stack of construction paper - and some of the color wonders makers and paper. We also got a metal decorative sign with a nice scripture on it, but we are not sure where we are going to put it, so it might end up going back - we shall see.
I also made a digital mini-album called 'Mom's Brag Book' yesterday during Peyton's nap. It was from the TheShabbyShoppe and it was a totally an impulse buy. They had so many cute items in their quarterly new letter (here). Here is the cover and one of the inside pages...
Church was pretty good today - I'm LOVING the Beth Moore study on Esther. Ladies - if your church offers it - take it!!!!!!!! It has been so good so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment