Last week was a very rough week. Eric went to the ER or Med Stop 4 times (IN ONE WEEK) for issues with his breathing/asthma. He has bronchitis, and he has been wheezing horribly. So the first trip was for general diagnosis (bronchitis) then the other trips were mainly for breathing treatments. We have an appointment Monday with an asthma specialist, so I'm hoping that we can get this asthma under control. Most days are fine, and he takes his daily inhalers - but when he gets sick, it really complicates things.
So I was off of work with him on Monday - and 1/2 of Tuesday. And I went home early Thursday I think it was.
My dad is also here with us this week, so having him here helped some too - because Dad took him to the doctor on one of the days.
Our truck was also in the shop - a whopping $500 bill. At least we had the extra money from our taxes so we didn't have to stress it.
No comments:
Post a Comment