Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Beautiful Week

The weather was just gorgeous this week.  Peyton even got to wear shorts two days!  Of course, now that it is the weekend it is supposed to be cold and rainy - go figure, but you can definitely tell spring is coming!!!

Tuesday, Paula's surgery went well.  I took off the afternoon on Wednesday to go spend some time with her in the hospital and help her.  She looked pretty good but was in pain, then on Thursday we went up with Peyton - so we only stayed about 45 min before he had had enough.  But on Thursday she was sitting up to eat and even went on a short walk with us.  This week we had family outside time twice - we washed the van, pulled weeds, E cut the grass, and Peyton played with his riding toys and wagon.

I also had a full week at work, more busy than normal, and we are all getting upgraded to Vista, and that has been somewhat stressful at times.  Tuesday and Thursday I had lunch 'dates' - Tuesday with my work friends Jenny, Christina and Jenna - then Thursday with some ladies from church - Jen and Celeste.

Paula will hopefully be getting out of the hospital today.  They are having a jewelry sale/benefit for one of the ladies at church that was just diagnosed with cancer this afternoon, and I'm going to try to go to that.  I also have to finish up my assignments for the Esther class I'm taking before SS tomorrow.

Here is to a great weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments: