Sunday, March 15, 2009

Torn

Ok - It has been time to upgrade my current cell phone for OVER a year.  I mean, my phone is from the dark ages!  I've wanted a blackberry for a while, and now that so many people are starting to get the iPhone - I think I might want one of those.

However, the reason why I'm having a hard time with this, is I could get a basic phone for free - but the Blackberry and iPhone's are around $200 each - along with a $40 a month fee for all the services. 

I feel selfish for even wanting one - I mean, do I really *need* all those features?  No.  Do I *want* them, YES! 

And with our current situation with Eric still looking for a job, I'm having a very hard time justifying it.  Then Eric's sister and BIL got them, he plays with hers for a while, and then jumps on the bandwagon wanting one, which doesn't help the situation.  So, I'm not sure what to do. 

Oh and get this, about the time I decided that I was going to do it, that we could manage - our car insurance bill went up by $45 bucks a month - which made me start rethinking it again.  WHY! 

I guess I'll make a decision eventually.

No comments: