We are loving the new Mellow Mushroom that opened a few months ago. It is going to be hard to stay away. And notice the prenatal vitamins? Yes, I started taking them again about a week or so ago.
Our new grill. We have been using it almost daily (not usually for steak though).
I'm finally trying to finish this quilt. I started it over 4 years ago.
Peyton is still in love with the Wubbzy cartoon. He asks for it by saying 'Wow Wow' and bringing me the remote.
I'm in the process of totally re-organizing my scrapbook area. More to come on that.
Getting some seeds started early for my garden that I'm going to attempt to grow this year.
Eric - constantly searching for Falcon's rumors
Peyton - thinks his potty is a toy, and doesn't really understand that he is supposed to go to the bathroom INSIDE the potty. Right now he thinks it is just a fancy chair with a hole in it for his favorite toys. Oh, and something for him to stand on so he can reach things. Eventually it will be used as a potty though, right?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment