Thursday, March 19, 2009

A clean laundry room

I forgot to mention that after my 2 day migraine, Eric had the living room, kitchen, dishes and some laundry done for me on Wednesday afternoon.  I remember when I woke up from my 2 day fog that the house was a complete disaster area - and I was dreading coming home to the mess.  But he was very sweet and cleaned for me. 

So, today, I actually had some 'extra' time after cooking dinner - time that is normally spent straightening up the other areas of the house, so I decided to clean the laundry room.  I actually put all the clothes away, where they belong.  Put Peyton's clothes that he has outgrown away in a box in his closet, and took down the ironing board.  It only took about 20 min, but you can walk in the laundry room again without stepping on something and actually get your clean clothes out of the closet/br when your done taking a shower instead of yelling for someone to bring you clean undies (TMI, I know).

Eric however, is having some issues with his blood pressure.  So he is at the ER right now, and I'm anxiously awaiting the call to come get him.  He missed his first church softball practice, and I know he is bummed about that, but they will have another practice Saturday, so hopefully he didn't miss too much.

I'm excited about scrapbook time tomorrow night!

No comments: