I can not believe how fast my garden is growing. Peyton and I are out working in the garden almost every night after dinner - so not only will I hopefully have lots and lots of great fruits/vegetables to eat soon, we are also getting lots of exercise. Then of course, bath is immediately following - as we both get quite hot and dirty. Peyton is so cute saying 'Mommy's Garden' and 'wateeemeon' (watermelon) and 'vegabuls' (vegetables).
Man, I hope this weekend hurry up and gets here - because it is a 3 day weekend...
I'm thinking about going leading a Beth Moore bible study at church - trying to see how many people are interested. The one I'm currently taking is almost over - and I really want to take the next one, but they are only offering it during the AM SS time, and I really want to get back to my Adult SS class. So, I decided to try to see who all is interested and lead it myself or with someone else.
And on a completely other topic - Eric's unemployment ran out last week, so we have had to majorly adjust the budget, and starting next week he will be keeping Peyton at home to save on Daycare costs. I'm going to try to create a schedule of stuff for them to do, and find some fun stuff online as well. I know he is probably going to have a rough time - as I know I would if it were me...at least at first. We are praying for a job to come open soon - but if not, Peyton will still be going to preschool at a local church starting in the fall - so at least he will get some breaks.
No comments:
Post a Comment