Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not fair...

Ok, so we are officially not not trying to get pregnant.  We aren't trying, but we aren't preventing either.  I really wanted to not get stressed about this whole process like before, and maybe if we don't get pregnant in 6 months or so - I'll start to take things more seriously...

Now, saying that, I realized today that it had been 31-32 days since my last period - so I start getting excited.  Tried (and somewhat succeeded) at not getting to excited, because really, that would honestly be too good to be true.  To get pregnant by chance this time when it took almost a year last time (and surgery remember)...

Of course, the test was negative, and I really have NO CLUE as to what my body is doing...

But this just isn't fair.  Even without trying, I still was 'down' after a day of wondering the 'what ifs'...

And honestly, now really wouldn't be a good time - with E out of work and with me really needing to lose another 20 or so lbs so I wouldn't stress gaining weight during pregnancy so much, but still.  UGHH.

No comments: