Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another week

Well, I'm not pregnant.  And I got in a pretty bad funk on Sunday - wasn't exactly upset when I found out, but as the day went on I could sense something 'building' and by the afternoon I was an emotional mess.  After a good cry I was back to normal again.

Monday we lost power at work for like 3+ hrs, so that was pretty exciting for the morning. 

Met a friend at the park with her daughter Monday for a play date after work.  Ate dinner with Eric before he went to school.

Wednesday - didn't make it the whole day at work, a short stomach bug or something similar hit me hard and it was NOT fun.

Today my stomach still isn't back to normal - but I've been fighting a migraine today and I just want to go to bed. 

Peyton has been doing a great job at school, getting better at the potty, but his teacher said something today about his picky eating.  She said he won't eat hardly anything at school.  I might have to start taking in a few of the foods he will eat.  I can't believe this is what I'm having to deal with.  How did I, "MRS EATS EVERYTHING" end up with a kid that won't eat hardly anything?  I'm sure it is my fault. Hopefully he will outgrow it.

Supposed to scrapbook tomorrow night.  And I've got NOTHING ready.  Nothing!  And I think I'm going to have to take Peyton with me.  He did good last time, but this time we won't be in the gym, so I'm not sure how well he will do. 

Eric's papa is in the hospital again.  The 3rd time in the last month or so.  He is getting near the end, and his kidney's are starting to fail.  I'm going to take off some tomorrow so that I can go see him.  Right now they have a ban on all kids under the age of 18 going to the hospitals due to the swine flu, so I pretty much have to go when someone can watch Peyton, so it makes sense to go while he is still at daycare.

14 days until the beach!  Two weeks from tomorrow we will be there.  Oh I can't wait.

I wish I was a better writer. This blog is so boring.  Sorry.

No comments: