*NOTE: Typed on the iPod, so typing is a little sketchy*
We have had a productive Saturday! Two weekends in a row, we are on a roll! Cleaned out the gArage, did some laundry, bought some parts for the truck, dropped it off at the mechNics house, went shopping for Eric some new pants, went out to eat and even had two visits from family.
We went to see papa yesterday and it wAs sad. He can't talk at all, and was in and out of conciousness rhe whole time. We sang hymns to him, since that is one thing he has always loved. We don't expect him to make it much longer , and he is ready to get to heaven and be with grandma.
Then when we got back it was storming really really bad, we had a river flowing across our back yard and down the driveway. It is kinda scary how bad the waterflow is, makes me worried about flooding.
Then it wAs time to go to scrapbooking. I'm in such a funk!!! I only got 2 layouts done, it is like I just stare and don't know what to do. Sigh.
Tomorrow is another weigh in for my fist place class, and another week is gone that I didn't lose ant weight. Sadness !!! I'm going to just give up for the rest of this term, then start over fresh again. I don't think I have done a very good job leading this class, I hope it is better next quarter!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment