Saturday, March 06, 2010

Spring is getting closer

As spring and sunny weather are peaking through the cold on some days this week, I'm getting that 'I want be outside constantly' feeling.  Work is just pure torcher!  I wanna be OUTSIDE, and working in the garden, organizing the garage, spring cleaning, etc. 

And after the trip to IKEA I have lots of ideas on how I want to change things...and lots of wondering exactly what we will decide to do once I finally get pregnant.  Because it IS going to happen!!!

Eric is on the ambulance today.

Celese is going to have a little BOY!  This blew me away.  I just knew it was going to be a girl.  I'm even having a hard time wrapping my head around her having a little boy. 

Tomorrow I'm going to get my garden started for the season.

Will know if I'm pregnant this month within the next 4 days or so.  I'm getting better at this waiting game (unfortunately).  I really don't think this is the month, but we will see.

Had a wonderful Ladies Night Out at church last night.  I think we had a lot of fun.  I picked out a few games for us to play, and I think it went smashing...

And 19 Days until our vacation.  NINETEEN DAYS.  Oh I can't wait. 

Today we:

Woke up around 8

I played on the computer, cleaned the living room and kitchen, moped the living room and kitchen, went to a consignment sale (where I bought a few things for Peyton AND one thing for the baby that we will hopefully have soon), worked/played in the yard, cleared out two smaller flower beds in the back, and pulled a ton of weeds on the side of the house, ate lunch, had a 15 min or so nap, and now I'm making a crumb cake and about to cook dinner after I finish blogging! 

No comments: