Ok, well I guess June pretty much flew buy without me capturing much here on the good ole blog. So maybe I should summarize???
- Peyton took Swimming lessons and is now swimming like a little fish. Well, not quite like a fish, but he can swim and he really HATES the swimmies. So bad that he cries the whole time they are on b/c he can't touch the bottom.
- We got our fence finally...
- VBS at church - I taught the Kindergarten class (no picture yet)
- Can see more of the fence peeking out of the side in these pictures, but also can see our nicely trimmed bushes/hedges around our house. Eric does such a GREAT job with the yard work, I think we have one of the best looking yards in the neighborhood :)
- Still loving the pool. Not loving the fact that one little boy wants to go swimming EVERY single day, but we are adjusting.
- Took down my corner desk (which is for sale by the way) to start getting ready for the babies room. Corner desk is currently in about 10 pieces in my foyer. Ready to get it sold or OUT of my house.
- My garden did GREAT this year. Apparently I forgot to take pictures of it in June though, this is a picture from May. Those plants and flowers are HUGE now. It looks so much prettier in this picture actually :). With the morning sickness and overall tiredness from the baby, the garden got way out of control, and I gave Eric the go ahead to cut down about 2/3's of the garden, leaving only the tomatoes and flowers. I just couldn't keep up with it this year. Not sure if I will do it next year with a newborn, but I do love it and I know it will be a part of my lifestyle for a long time.
- Had the first u/s of Baby#2.
- Threw up a countless number of times, but entering the 2nd trimester and not getting sick for the last 2 weeks - PRICELESS!!!
1 comment:
your yard looks like a park!!!
Post a Comment