this has been a pretty good week. I only had a bad headache once this week, I finished organizing/reorganizing the laundry room, and the house has stayed somewhat clean for the last few days. Nothing too major going on right now. Which is nice. We are eagerly anticipating our vacation in about 2 week to the beach!!!!! Oh I can’t wait. We love the beach.
School is starting around here Monday, so Peyton will be moving back to a different class at daycare, and they won’t be swimming anymore. Which means less laundry for me :)
Trying to get more organized in a few different ways. I’m starting to keep a planner/notebook again. And keep all my lists, bills, calendar, etc in the notebook. Hope it helps me feel like i have it together a little bit more. I actually won some materials from crown bindery (and etsy store) a few weeks ago. I need to take pictures of my system, which is built around her system with a few personal modifications.
Peyton has been playing his v.smile game system a lot lately. He got it for christmas last year, but over the last month or so he has finally figured out how to use it (and not drive us crazy in the process)!
No comments:
Post a Comment