No, not a mini-cooper and definitely not a mini-skirt!!!
This weekend I got a HP Mini computer.I have been eyeing one for a while, but didn’t really want or need to spend the $300 on one.
Then my dad borrowed one from his friend that runs a local pawn shop while his laptop was being worked on, and I used it, and liked it. Offered them a decent price (saved about $200 off sticker) and they took it. So I have me a new ‘used’ mini that is just as good as new. It was made in Dec 2009, so it is fairly new!
The computer is pretty small, very light, is a bit hard to type on, and has a 10” screen. Some things are hard to view on the small screen, and I’m still trying to get used to typing, but this computer has so many pluses. I can sit in the bed and surf the internet, while still spending time with Eric. I can take it anywhere, it is so light it will easily go in my purse (or suitcase on vacation). So far we are both enjoying it so far. ANd I plan to buy a few movies from itunes to play on it while we are gone on vacation!!!
So, wonder if this new addition to our family will help me update the blog more. Only time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment