Thursday, August 12, 2010

Losing It

Ok, so i just spent about 30 frustrating minutes looking for some paperwork in my house.  Can’t find it, I’m thinking I left it at work.  Anyway, this is exactly why i want to organize this house.  I want to be able to find what I need, when I need it, without wasting time trying to remember where it might/could/should be.

So, after working on the laundry room organizing and shedding, i kind of lost steam.  I thought doing a small room was supposed to jump start me in motivation for the larger rooms.  I think buying my new desk in a week or two will help, so i can get the office set up again, then continue with the purging in that room. 

In other news, sad news came last night, Eric’s school is rescheduling a class the week we are supposed to be on vacation, cutting our vacation down from 3 days at the beach to 2 days.  I’m just upset.  It is a long drive for just 2 days.  And I have a feeling after 2 days we might just ‘crave’ more instead of having that nice sense of renewal from the break at the beach…not sure if we are going to try to sell the week, or just go for the few days and hope it is enough of a break to keep us going until Nov….when we go to the mountains.

No comments: