I haven’t done my title page, but I’m not stressing it. I will get to it shortly.
What I have done, is set up my system. YAY. And completed my first week, which also happens to mainly be about Ryan’s first birthday. I will do the first 2 weeks of January in the spread next week. This is exactly what I envisioned Project Life being for me. Not about a “picture a day” but about making the task of scrapbooking in the moment EASY.
Lets see if I can actually do it for more than a few weeks. {SMILE}
So…drumroll….my first layouts. I have a feeling once I get in my groove, my layouts will get better, but this is a start.
What do you think?
I still need to complete 2 journaling cards, will do that tonight. But besides that, I have his first Birthday scrapbooked. Feels good to be doing something creative again.


1 comment:
Love it!!!
Post a Comment