I have had a rough two weeks. In the beginning I knew I wasn’t going to do a layout a week because that was just too much for me. But I’m having a ton of fun with this, so I’m going to be keep up with it at a pace that is fun and manageable for me.
I have decided that I need to get my real camera out more. So I have started doing that this week. But this LO is mostly camera phone pictures, so you can kinda tell in the quality of the pictures.
Highlights from this week – Peyton’s obsession with the planets and space, and the death of one of Eric’s best friend’s mom’s.


1 comment:
Your pages look great. Love the little tag you added "bless this mess" & your photo collage. Thanks for sharing!
So sorry to hear about your hubby's friend's mom.
Post a Comment