How can a short week turn into a long week? Well, Monday was great b/c Tuesday was a holiday...but then Wednesday felt like a Monday and the whole week was sort of 'off' from that point. Yesterday didn't feel like Friday because I had to go into work. I have to build up some leave or I would go into the negative during the Thanksgiving holidays (2 whole days) and a doctor's appointment that same week in ATL. So - I suffered through 5 hours this AM. 6-11am to be exact. And I got a TON done. It was so nice and quiet.
Monday was my birthday - had a great dinner at my Grandma's - that ended with Cheesecake!!! Didn't get much for my birthday - just a bible cover from the Christian Bookstore and a few frames from Michaels that will be used for Peyton's 2 Yr pictures. Eric's mom was going to watch Peyton for Eric and I to go out to dinner and a movie...but she has been very sick. She has been in the hospital for almost a week now with pneumonia. we are hoping that she will get to come home sometime next week.
I did finish my 'December Daily' Album, so it shouldn't be too hard to HOPEFULLY keep up with all the memories during the Christmas season. I'm also working on my album/project for Jessica Sprague's online class 'Stories in Hand'. It is coming along nicely! Next Friday we will be having a crop at church, so I also need to start getting ready for that.
We put up our Christmas tree on Veteran's day - need to get a picture posted. I know it is early, but I was ready to go ahead and get it up. It takes so much effort to get everything down, put the tree up, decorate, etc - so I would like to enjoy it longer this year. I'm also ready to pack it all up - like the day after Christmas - so early is the only way to enjoy it longer. Of course, only half of the tree is decorated, and we used 'plastic' balls for Peyton to put up on the bottom half. Well, he is hoarding them as they are 'MINE' (his words). He puts them up and takes them off almost everyday. Good thing they were cheap! He has snuck a chair over to the tree to try to reach some of the nice ornaments up top - such a smart, sneaky little bugger!
No comments:
Post a Comment