Monday, November 24, 2008

This weekend

We had a crop at the church - the first one I've organized since we started going to the new church - and it went very well.  11 people came - which is the largest turn out yet.  I reserved the church on a recurring basis (once per month) - and I hope that it just gets better and better!!!  I got 11 layouts completed, which is the largest number I have ever done at a crop.  AND i wasn't even prepared.  SCORE!

My dad is visiting for the Thanksgiving holiday.  He has been here since last Thursday night - and he came to church and Sunday School with me.  We also watched 'Journey to the center of the earth'.  I thought it was a good movie - but the 3D glasses just didn't work for me.  Only parts of the movie were in 3D and the glasses were hurting my head (headache) - so I missed most of the parts that would have been in 3D. 

Eric went to the Falcon's game this Sunday, and guess what, he got an upgrade!!!  NO FAIR!!!  this was the game of the season that i was supposed to get to go to (vs. Carolina our biggest rival)...but we had no babysitter.  Anyway - our seats are in the upper level, he got upgraded to floor seats only 4 rows back.  He said it was awesome.  And of course, he didn't have the camera.  He took some pictures on his phone, but those are horrid!

Tomorrow I'll be going in for another 3m checkup at Emory to check on my arm and make sure my tumor isn't coming back.  My arm has been hurting a lot lately, and I'm really hoping that it is just due to the cold and all the metal I have in my arm.  But, that makes me nervous about everything...

And last night (this AM) was horrible.  Peyton woke up at 1:09 (to be exact) wanting juice, and he never went back to sleep.  Well, he just dosed off like 10 minutes ago - but i fought with him for 3 hours trying to get him to sleep...at least he was just rolling around in the bed.  But around 4:30 I had had enough and I was getting very close to losing my cool - so we got up.  He finally fell asleep watching Wow Wow Wubbzy a few minutes ago.  Today is going to be horrible...since I got approximately 3 hours of sleep - IF THAT.

No comments: