Of course, I'm behind posting his stats - he was 29 lbs 9ozs and 34 inches tall. He has grown a bit in the last few months - but at the same time, he has finally been in one shoe size for longer than 2 months as well. He can still wear his size 8's that we bought in the summer. I do think he is ready for an 8.5 though, as the 9's are way to big...
You can see the progress in our wall chart. I'm marking his height on the wall in our laundry room. A tradition that we had growing up at my grandma's house. Of course, I hope to line the marks up better next time...but working with a 2year old can be a challenge any time we want them to be STILL.
Peyton's favorite things lately - they are about the same as before...but he is loving the show Wow Wow Wubbzy and his Mr. Potato Head...of course, I think books are still his ultimate favorite. We can't go through a night without him taking them ALL out and wanting us to read the books to him!
No comments:
Post a Comment