A quick Sunday project. I picked up this lovely framed picture at a yard sale Saturday for $3.00. I was happy because I have been looking for a frame that was about this size for a while for this project - haven't found the 'right' one yet. This one was close enough!!!
The BEFORE: Lovely 80's/90's framed flower. Not too bad actually...
The after: My beautiful cards from the Scrap ETC event this year (Jenni Bowlin's Class). I just took out the matted picture, reversed it, used an old pillowcase and recovered the backing - glued my artwork in and staple gunned the mat back into the frame. Time - about 1 hr.
The best part... The finished project hanging on the wall in my scraproom - for me to enjoy for a long time. I loved the cards so, I'm glad that I figured out a way to display them instead of just sticking them on a piece of cardstock and into my albums as layouts.

No comments:
Post a Comment