Now back to work........booo! I must say that this was probably one of the best vacations we have ever been on!!! We had a blast, really rested and relaxed, and enjoyed ourselves a TON...
I'm uploading my 391 pictures from the vacation now. Eric said I went a little crazy with taking pictures of everything - even though I left the camera in the room a few days on purpose!!! And Yes, I did take a TON of photos, but i'm planning to do a mini-album for this vacation, probably a digital one from Shutterfly!
Going back to church today was WONDERFUL. I miss our group so much, and I have said this a million times, but I LOVE my church!!! Tonight we are having Super Summer Sunday Night dinner - so I'm making (cooking is should say) a lasagna - made by Publix!
Peyton and Eric are napping...
My period still hasn't started. I'll get bloodwork results Wed. Today is day 90! Sadness...
I'm starting another healthy eating plan tomorrow. What fun...........maybe one day I can actually lose some weight and keep it off.............
No comments:
Post a Comment