Friday, July 03, 2009

Success

I made it through a whole day without having to take a migraine pill!!!  This is the first day since last Sunday I think...Monday I left work with a horrible migraine, Tuesday was out sick (stomach sick from the medicine i think), then Tuesday night Peyton started running a high fever, I was out most of the day with him Wed and Thurs - and here we are on a Friday Holiday.  I only worked (at work) about 12 hrs or so this week, but it was still a very looong week. 

Peyton was still running a 103 temp last night, I'm praying that  his fever finally broke though.  We will see within a few hours, as I'm not going to give him anymore meds this AM b/c if he does still have the fever,  he is going back to the doctor.

Dad left this morning - after a long 11-12 day visit.  I'm really glad that we all get along so well, or it would have been horrible after about 3 days, but after that long, you are just ready to get your house back!!!

Hoping to get some stuff accomplished around here during the 3 day weekend!  Then next Friday - we leave for the beach!!!!  Wonderful.......6 days and counting. 

1 comment:

Donna said...

dang-it! I thought you were going to say you were pg, or that aunt flo had come to see you at long last... I'm living this part vicariously through you.... :o)