Ok - if something is left in the van after a shopping trip - is it the fault of the person that made the purchase, or the person unloading the van? I vote for the unloader. I went to the grocery store on Thursday, and yesterday the van reeked - smelled like throw up, it was horrible. Found the gallon of milk I had bought - was still in the back of the van. It was *this* close to exploding. YUCK. Some had leaked so I've already scrubbed the floor twice with soap and hot water - I'm just so thankful that it didn't explode. If it would have, i think i would have had to sell the van!!! or drive it off a bridge or something...j/k.
So - it is Sunday morning, and I've been up since 3:30ish. Last night I was up from 1:30-4ish. This is getting OLD. I'm going today to buy some sleep aid...
Still no period. Today is day 70 of this cycle. I'm starting to get scared of how bad AF is going to be once she finally decides to show up. I'll be going back to the doctor on Wednesday to see what we are going to do. I did talk with the nurse on Wednesday - and she said my doctor wanted to possibly put me on the progesterone every 2 weeks to see if that regulates my cycle - and to that I say boo. I had a 10 day headache the last time I took it. We will see I guess. I'm confident that I will have another baby - but that I just need to be content with my life right now, and let God's plan for my life work everything out in my own timing. I just really hope that timing isn't too far off.
We had a lot of fun last night at a birthday party. It was super hot, but the kids swam and they had a dunking booth, and just lots of fun. I figured we would stay at most an hour - but we stayed almost 3 - even Eric was having fun.
12 days until the beach - not that I'm counting or anything.
Dad has been down since last Monday. He brought his drums with him. Peyton LOVES his drums. Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing! Dad is pretty good...Peyton just likes to make noise.
No comments:
Post a Comment