Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today

Outside my window... my garden growing daily

I am thinking... how I would like to learn to knit or crochet before our vacation

I am thankful for... my family - always, but right now - that our vacation is only 14 days away
From the kitchen... tonight was a frozen pizza night - but I did cook 3 other days this week

I am wearing... blue jeans, old navy polo style shirt, and Nikes - and my wedding ring and Georgia tech class ring!

I am reading... the bible
I am hoping... to get a really good night of sleep

I am creating... nothing right now, lots of ideas going on though

I am praying... for a baby
Around the house... blow up pool, clean laundry piled up on the couch, toys EVERYWHERE

One of my favorite things... DR Pepper. 
A few plans for the rest of the week... playing with Peyton this weekend

No comments: