Ok, I can't believe my first June post is on the 11th - how bad is that. Wonder if I can do 10 more posts before the end of the month...
- Eric is still looking for a job, nothing on the horizon right now...
- Peyton is talking really good, and is totally obsessed with Popsicles right now
- Tonight is the church softballs last game. Not sure when the championship tourney is
- I'm teaching 2nd grade in VBS next week. Looking forward to it, but it is going to be a very long and draining week
- Started a new Beth Moore study at church - 'Believing God', it is much deeper than the last course, much harder to do the homework, I'm having to think much deeper and mediate longer - and some of the time I have to take a break and ponder b/c I just don't get it yet. I'm hoping I'll get alot out of this course though
- My garden is growing so good! We finally have something besides Zucchini ready. did discover that i planted the wrong type of cucumbers for pickling, but i'm still going to try. bought the canning stuff today - and my friends mom is giving me 7 boxes (12 jars in a box) of Ball canning jars. I'm excited to learn...
- So far, Zucchini, squash, cucumbers and green beans have come out of the garden, can't wait for the rest of the goodies!
- I'm really getting tired of the Thomas DVDs
- I've lost 5 lbs, too bad I had to lose 3 of them twice...trying so hard to stay on track...
- I haven't ovulated (or had my period) in over 2 months. Had to go to the doctor to get some medicine (progesterone) to make my period start, and it is giving me really bad headaches everyday. 4 days down, 6 days to go! I'll have to do another post on this whole 'issue'...
No comments:
Post a Comment