Happy Father's Day to Eric. Hope he enjoys today. I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said nothing! I am letting him sleep in today, and we are skipping Sunday School. We will be going to church though. I think he is down because he really doesn't like his new job. Don't really know what to say about that, but when he is down, I am down, and it sort of has a ripple effect.
Eric is a great Dad though. He loves Peyton so much! We really have the sweetest little boy and it is because how much love we give him, and nurture him. Peyton is very lucky to have a Dad that loves him, loves to play with him and give him his attention, loves to teach him new things, and most of all, loves to give him hugs and kisses!

No comments:
Post a Comment