Well, looks like all my problems are from my birth control - which was the best scenario of the two (the other being early menopause or ovarian failure signs). Doctor said give it 6 more months - if nothing happens I will be referred to an Infertility Specialist that specializes in these types of things. If I do get my period - EVER - I will go back to my doctor and have bloodwork taken just to see what my numbers are and if everything is looking normal.
I'm actually not really stressing this at this point.
But I am praying for a little girl every single day!
It doesn't hurt to be specific...
And It isn't wrong to be specific when you pray! I used to think if I was asking too much - that I was being selfish. Not the case.
And I told that to one of the nurses as I was leaving. She said - 'you won't be back in 6 months - you'll be back before that pregnant' - and I said 'yep - I'm praying for a little girl every night - and I know it will happen, just whenever it is in his timing'. Then she grabbed my hand - said she had just heard a sermon on praying specific prayers the previous weekend at a conference. Then we prayed together. I believe that was a sign to me...and it felt good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment