Saturday, March 06, 2010

A boy and a kitchen

Wanted to get this down before I forgot. 

Aunt Emily and the girls gave us their 'play kitchen'.

Eric did NOT want a kitchen for Peyton.

I did.

Eric gave in.

I told him it would help his imagination!!!

Peyton said:

'I want an imagurnation'

Haha too funny.

 

So she gives it to me Friday.

Peyton immediately starts playing with it.

What is the first thing he says?

He grabs a spatula and bowl and says:

"I can dig in the yard with this"

Which made his dad so proud!!!

Still all boy, 100%, even with the play kitchen.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

my boys love their play kitchen. I eat plastic food constantly!

Most famous chefs are men so I don't see why anyone would have a problem with a boy having a toy kitchen!!!

Donna said...

Ok, that's just too cute, I'm sure that really did make a dad proud!