Eric is sick, and when he is sick he tosses and turns all night. I have a hard enough time sleeping as it is without him waking me up to. I sent him to the doctor this morning, I do not need him to be sick right now. Hopefully it is just a sinus infection and it isn't contagious, but my nose started running this morning. I hope I don't get sick too.
Yesterday the falcons won! Eric got stuck on the interstate for over and hour and a half NOT MOVING because of a really bad wreck. He didn't get home until around 9:00, and I expected him home around 7:00. He said that when they finally started moving, and could see the wrecked cars, he felt so bad for being impatient. It was a really bad wreck.
I dreamed about Peyton last night. In my dream he had a TON of hair that was very dark brown and kind of curly. I can't wait to see him in a few days. I know that I'm going to think he is the cutest baby that has ever been born. Can't wait!
I go to the doctor today. I have a few questions that I want to ask about the hospital. I'm curious as to how long I will have to stay, if I can breastfeed immediately after he is born, if I need to do any 'prep' stuff before Wednesday, etc.
1 comment:
I hope you get some better sleep tonight:) How exciting....Peyton is almost here!!! Soon I'll be seeing pictures of his handsome face;) Rest up, and get your stuff all done up. You should be in the hospital only 2 days.(unless your hospital is different) And you should be able to nurse Peyton shortly after you deliver him. (you know after you and him have been cleaned up and checked out.)Enjoy these quiet days before your precious boy is here. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers this week:)
Post a Comment