Yesterday was very rainy and cold - so we didn't get to go to Target. I don't know if I'm ever going to get to go. I've also been trying to go during the hours when it isn't very crowded - so I'll probably wait until Monday to go now.
The last two nights have been much better - but he still isn't sleeping for more than 3 hours at a time. At least he isn't staying awake with gas between feedings anymore though.
I know that I've been trying to say that it is getting easier - but I really don't think it is. I'm better at knowing what he wants and when, and how to make him feel better now, but the night wakings are still very hard and the lack of sleep really adds up. I'm much more cranky and bitchy. I try not to be, but sometimes it is hard.
Peyton's eyes are starting to change colors a little. They were a very dark blue, and now they are looking kind of grey. I hope that they are starting to change into green like Eric's - but I'll just have to wait and see.
As for the breastfeeding, I'm starting to think that it is the breastmilk that is causing the gas. I've started only giving him breastmilk during the day, and formula at night since the formula is so much easier to get ready. Well, he is now only having gas during the day - after breastmilk bottles. Now, this could be just because this is his daily 'poop' time, or it could be the different milk. I don't know what I'm eating to cause him gas - and I haven't been keeping a good record of it either - so it is really hard to tell.
Tomorrow we are hoping to go to church. It starts at 10:30, and lately we haven't been getting out of bed until around noon, so we will just wait and see how the morning goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment