Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday at last

First off, let me say that this Windows Live Writer application - that is completely FREE, is AWESOME. I can create posts and then save them or publish them - and inserting pictures and formatting is so much better. Only thing that I need to figure out is how to do the tags - which probably isn't very hard to do.

This week was a typical week for me. I have realized that I'm going to be a very busy lady at work. This Team Lead position might not have been a great idea. I'm under a lot more stress at work and I'm having to work late a lot. And I don't think it is going to be getting easier any time soon either.

The week in a nutshell.

  • Monday and Tuesday I had a migraine - not fun
  • Monday night we went to the Christian bookstore and to Target. We needed to get some baby proofing stuff at Target, including a gate - since keeping Peyton trapped in the living room isn't going to be working too much longer.
  • Tuesday I went shopping with my Grandma and we went out to dinner.
  • Wednesday night was church
  • Eric was out of work until Wed with a horrible sinus infection. He went to the doctor 3 different times, tried 3 different antibiotics and is finally starting to feel better. he ended up getting a CAT scan to see if he needs sinus surgery because of a possible blockage.
  • Peyton had his 9 month checkup today (about 3 weeks late).
  • All this stuff going on with Micheal Vick makes me sick!!! I don't really want to talk about it. We are huge Falcon's fans and I'm really not looking forward to the season now b/c of this. Ugh. Enough about that.

Last Sunday I also found out the my mom has a very rare form of skin cancer - that is genetic (it has nothing to do with the sun). Only 1 in 1 million people get it. They sent off a biopsy to the experts on this type of cancer to get it confirmed, so we are anxious for those results. I hate cancer. Every time I find out that someone has cancer I want to cry. Even if it isn't someone close to me. Eh. I hope they misdiagnosed her and that we get the results back quickly.

No comments: