I can't believe it has been 11 days since I have posted. That must be a record for me. Here is the 'sum' of what all happened during that time.
- Eric's aunt died last Wednesday of cancer.
- Thursday and Friday we were in Tampa for the funeral.
- Peyton took his first step last Friday.
- We had decided not to go on vacation due to money and Eric's new job - but since we were already in Florida for the funeral, we stayed two extra nights in St. Augustine for our vacation.
- Peyton was very sick last Tuesday and Wednesday with a stomach bug and I was changing diapers every 30 minutes or so - which was NOT fun.
- Eric started his new job
And that is pretty much it. I want to post about our mini-vacation and E's aunt when I have more time.
1 comment:
So sorry to hear about Eric's aunt. But that's so great about Peyton walking!! It won't be long until he's running into your arms.
Post a Comment