Nothing too special going on here today. We did buy a few fireworks (a combo pack) so we will do that a little while tonight - but besides that today is just a normal day around here.
Last night I was working on a scrapbook page - one for my 'ME' album. I wanted to do a pregnancy layout, so I picked out a good picture and then my mind went completely blank about what to write about. So, I started looking back through lots of old posts from last year and found a perfect post. This is the post that I used for my journaling - and the layout title is - Me @ 20 weeks. I spent a while and was reading through all the old posts and once again I'm so thankful that I journal. I know that one day years from now, i'll read these posts and remember things that I had long forgot.
I really should be working on the website for the photographer - but I'm just not very motivated to get it done. The $200 bucks will be nice though. I worked on it for about an hour and all I'm doing is agrivating myself. I am having trouble figuring out how to add new features to the template that I bought and for it to all still look correct. Very frustrating. When she said she wanted a 'fancy' website I should have told her that I don't program in flash so she needs to find someone else. Figures!
Peyton is 9 months old today. His first birthday will be here before we know it. Eric and I were discussing the upstairs play area we want to get set up - and I want to have it done by his birthday. Having it done by his birthday will help with all the toys that I'm sure he will be getting, but it will also be a great time to show it off. We work so hard on projects around the house and then no one ever seems to see them. Not this time, I can't wait to finish his play area and get it all set up.
Speaking of projects, the grass in the backyard is starting to look really nice. The 'dirt' area is almost gone, and my two new flowerbeds are looking great too!
No comments:
Post a Comment