Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tuesday = Friday

I'm so happy about having a day off in the middle of the week. This week is going to be so much better b/c of the holiday. We don't have any plans for tomorrow - but not coming to work is enough to get me super excited.

And the year is already half over. Wow. We will be having Thanksgiving dinner and decorating for Christmas before you know it.

I'm giving myself one more month to lose weight on my own before joining weight watchers. I lost 4 lbs last month - and honestly I wasn't very good on the weekends, so I could have done better. So this months goal is 5 lbs. If I'm not down 5 lbs at the end of this month - then I'm going to join and start weighing in every week. I have 30 lbs to go before I meet my yearly goal - so 5 lbs every month over the next 6 months and I should meet my goal. I just need to STAY FOCUSED.

Tonight I'm going to the butts and guts class again. Hope I get a great workout and that I'm not sore for a week afterwards.

No comments: