Saturday, July 07, 2007

Raining morning, which no yard sales today. And that is my favorite way to spend Saturday mornings.

Instead, I decided to totally freak out about some stuff that has been stressing me. I have done this in the past, and I know that I should not hold stuff in until I'm to a breaking point - but sometimes I still do it. Especially when it has to do with money. Oh well, at least I feel a little bit better now.

Eric got a new job, so I'm setting up our budget and a debt reduction plan. I'm so excited about this - but it is going to take alot of work by both of us to stay on our budget and pay down our debts. You might think it is weird to be excited about a debt reduction plan, but once we are debt free and I don't have to stress about money and bills all the time, I'm going to be on cloud nine.

And I'm not down any more weight. I've been -20 for a week now. During the last week- I have been eating good and I went to the gym 3 times, and I'm still at the same weight. This is starting to really bother me. It is one thing to not try so hard and the weight not come off - but when you are trying and doing so good, it is very easy to get down and wonder if I'm ever going to be at a happy weight again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry it rained ya out today for sale hoping. I am like you, holding stuff in until it gets to the breaking part. Must be a girl thing.

Congrats to Eric on the new job:) I'm sure with that and getting a new budget you'll feel much better and hopefully won't feel so stressed. You can be debt free as long as you both want to be and stick to your plan. It's hard work, but it will pay off in the end:)