Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Half Way There!

20 Weeks Today! 20 Down, 20 To Go. I know that the second half is going to be a LOT harder than the first half, but at least I'm half way there now. I can't wait for all the stuff that is to come, like decorating the baby room, showers, and of course, meeting our little boy.

So far, these are the feelings I have felt throughout this stage in my pregnancy.
  • Maternity Clothes are expensive, and not easy to find locally
  • You can lose sleep before you are WAY pregnant
  • You have to start making frequent bathroom early into your pregnancy
  • That I cannot eat salsa ANYMORE!
  • My only craving has been for Burritos.
  • Feeling the baby move is the sweetest thing!
  • Picking out a baby name is NOT easy.
  • You have no energy for the first three months
  • Having Eric rub my belly and talk to the baby is adorable
  • You get alot of attention!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Like the list!! I ALWAYS had to have Taco Bell when I was a Pregger myself. Must be a boy thing...