Well, actually I was the boss yesterday too, and tomorrow. Too bad I can't fire someone. Muohaha (that was supposed to be a creepy laugh...) Anyway, that means that I get to go to meetings for my boss. Not really a big deal. Just one more thing to worry about during my day.
I also wanted to clarrify, my nephew has the CHICKEN POX, not the measles. I don't know why my Mom thought it was the measles, when the logical thought would have been Chicken Pox, but that women I will never fully understand. I went to lunch with her yesterday, and it was pretty nice. She locked herself off the base b/c she forgot her ID card in her computer. We now are required to log into our PC's with our ID card and password. So, it is very easy to leave the computer with the ID card in it, and then you can NOT return if you leave the base. I almost did it last Thursday, but realized it before I left the parking lot.
Thanks for all the comments about the nursery furniture. I like it more and more every time I see it. I think I'm going to do some shopping this weekend, or at least looking...and maybe I'll find something perfect. If we are going to do a 'football' themed room, I'm probably going to have to do alot of the work myself. I can do 'applique' (sp?) and sew, but I need to get started on some of the projects, and at least get a design in my head to know where to go from here. JCPenney's also has red or red gingham sheets like the pottery barn ones, so I can get them without breaking the bank.
I'm looking for a projector too. I don't know if I'm going to be able to find a muralist around here, so a projector would help me try out my skills with a 'template' to go by. I think that I can do SOME things pretty well, I'll just practice on some poster board first to see how good/bad I do, and then we can see if it is something that I can or can't do. And of course, I'm my WORST critic...
Hope everyone has a great day. I'm off to a meeting. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment