Today is a beautiful day because I feel GREAT! Well, back to normal anyway. Yesterday I had to go home before lunch b/c I couldn't make it all day, but I feel so much better now.
The baby's movements are starting to get so strong now. I can feel him just about everytime I eat, and sometimes when I'm not eating. I think we are going to name him Peyton Maddux. That has been one of the names for a long time. I think Peyton is kind of common around here, and lately it has become a girl name too. It is such a hard decision. We also like Preston and Ty, but I've pretty much said no to Preston, and I'm having a hard time deciding between Ty and Peyton. I really like both. Hopefully we will just *know* if it is the right one.
I'm anxious to start working on the baby room, my pregnancy journal (which I should have already started), and the baby's first scrapbook. So many good papers out there to choose from. I bid on a 'Oh Boy' kit by Basic Grey. I've got so many ideas, I need to get them all on paper before I forget them...and of course I'll share whatever I come up with here...
No comments:
Post a Comment