Thursday, May 25, 2006

Posts...

I've always been a very regular (I think anyway) poster. I had a Live Journal before I moved to blogspot for over a year or so. Well, no one ever read my posts before. I honestly didn't even quite grasp how BIG blogging was. Yes, I had one, but I did it just because I have always been a "journaler", and I mainly did it for me. And I do still do it for me, but for some reason I have stopped some of the 'deep' posts that I did, and I've also stopped talking about completely normal daily life. This is because people read my blog now! Which I LOVE! And I love reading other's blogs. I guess I'm saying this to let you know that I'm going to try and start blogging about all the mundane things again. WARNING: I might blog about what I ate for lunch or having a good hair day (because lets face it, most are BAD)...you can just skip that paragraph all together.

Now, for some of the 'deep' posts...I will try to do that. The thing is, honestly, I felt more comfortable blogging about some things and setting it to "private". Can you do that in blogger? In LJ you could, and that sometimes helped me post about some things that I really needed to get off my chest, but that I didn't want someone else reading them to get their feelings hurt (the people I know in real life). I know that I do have a few friends and my husband that read this occassionally...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could always start another blog and not link it, or let anyone know. Don't put any specs about yourself, that way if people start reading it, and they get offended, no biggie, you don't *know* them and they don't *know* you. You can also set it so you can't accept comments, so you would never know who was reading it anyways.

Just a thought...

Heather said...

I don't think there's a private option here, either. I know the feeling of wanting to write something private, although I usually just blog about it anyway because it's me... I was refraining myself over my family for a while, but now I have the new blog addy.

Anyway, I think you should blog about whatever you want to write about, but I'm curious why you'd want to take the time to blog about the mundane details of your day. It doesn't matter to me either way - I was just wondering!