Today has been going pretty good, for the most part. I got my yearly review back, and exceeded all of my elements, which means a bonus. Yippie! The bonus isn't huge like it was when I was working corporate, but it is enough to buy some baby furniture, and maybe a new recliner/glider for the living room. That really made my day!
I'm about to go to the doctor, for my routine checkup. Today they will be getting the blood for all the tests they do to see if the baby is okay. I'm also hoping that I can hear the heartbeat - lots of people have told me that they heard the heartbeat every time.
I have been reading like crazy lately. I have read 7 books since I moved into my house 2 months ago. I have started to get back into it like I was right after college. After college, I was so excited that I could read whatever I wanted that I was checking different books out all the time, but then the excitement died down, but now it is back.
We find out what the baby is on WEDNESDAY! I can't wait. I'm so excited, not only to see the baby, but to be able to start planning the room, picking out a name, and just getting more prepared. I'm so excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment