Friday, April 28, 2006

Whew...what a week

I'm so glad that it is Friday, and that my week long LEAN event is over. LEAN is an event that processes got through (software type stuff in my case), and they pretty much beat the process to death to make sure that you only have all the *necessary* stuff, but don't forget the important stuff, and then find a way to implement the changes that you have made. All and all, it is great in the end, but there are LOTS of arguements and opinions that have to get ironed out before you have a whole room full of engineers agreeing on something. And of course, we are all *know it all's*...I'm not quite as bad as most though.

I have been catching up with the blogs, and remember that Scrapbook class thingie that I wanted to go to and didn't. Well, it was last weekend...and I can't tell you how many times I thought about it. I should have just put in on the credit card and gone. Hopefully next time I will hear about the class early enough to set up the payment plan.

Oh, and I got my first non-store bought copy of Creating Keepsakes (scrapbook magazine) in the mail yesterday, and it was so beat up. You should see how I treat my scrapbook mags. I DON'T read them while I'm in the bath (which is where I read most of my mags), I don't eat and look at them, and I surely don't tear any pages or use it to sweep concrete...but that is how this one looked. I guess I'll have to lose my *perfection complex* when it comes to these magazines...who know where this will lead...

I'm going to have a todo list for this weekend, which I'm hoping will help me stay focused on stuff that has to get done and actually gets some stuff DONE. My head has been hurting me all day though, and I'm hoping and praying that it doesn't turn into a migraine that keeps me in bed all weekend...

No comments: