Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Saturday Post...

Posting on the weekends is very rare for me b/c I don't tend to get on the computer much. However, while I eat my baked potato I'm going to update. I didn't get to go to work today (darn) because the building was closed for the easter holiday. I work in a secure area, so security staff are on duty 24x7 - so if they get off, they have to close the building, which they deserve. Anyway, that mean that I got to go to the flea market.

First off, I got a few goodies. A big basket that can be used for baby stuff, laundry, or whatever for $2, a bunch of squash (YUMMY), a bookshelf that will go in the babies room once I paint it (after we know the sex), and two plants. Christina went with me, and found two end tables for $8 (great deal), and a few other things.

When it was time to go, I turned down the 'wrong' lane, and it was a dead end. So, I had to back this huge truck out, at least the length of a football field. Christina got out to make sure no one got behind me (since I wouldn't have been able to see kids b/c the truck is so high), and everything was going great, until this one lady was SO mean to me. I can't believe people can be that mean. I wanted to cry, and of course I bit my tounge and didn't say anything mean back, but once I dropped Christina off at her house, I totally broke down. I called Eric sobbing like a baby. I'm sure that being pg didn't help with my emotions, but I just don't see how people can be mean. It is really sad.

I've also been working in the garage alot today. I'm hoping that I will be finished by tomorrow night, b/c we are getting our riding mower back on Monday. It has been in mom's yard under a tarpe for over a year now. Hope the thing still works - it was almost brand new when we got it.

I went to home depot to buy shelving for the garage, and about croaked when the total was over $400...but she had rang up 55 of one item, instead of 5, so that stopped my near heart attack. Just kidding...but really, I wanted to cry, again when I saw that total.

Back to organizing the garage. :)

No comments: