Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday's have to be good days...

That is a new rule. Wednesday's seem to be the longest day of the week for me, since I go non-stop from the time I leave for work until after church at about 8:00. I eat at church, so if I go home, I'm not home long before it is time to leave for church. I do LOVE going to church though. Wednesday's are so much better than Sundays. The message is better and the service seems more 'intimate'. I take my shoes off, drink my sweet tea (from dinner), and soak up the message. I didn't get to go last Wed. b/c of my migraine, so I'm looking forward to the message that much more now.

Speaking of Migraines. I had one start Monday night, woke up with it Tuesday - but managed to make it through two morning meetings, and then I left work sick after lunch. I know that they are getting so bad b/c it is spring, and my sinus's are screwing up. I haven't even taken the top down in the car yet b/c I'm afraid of the pollen. However, I really need to enjoy the convertible now, since it is for sale - not officially, but as soon as I get around to listing it on Autotrader it will be for sale. We have this nice new truck, and I'm getting depressed about selling my car. I blame Eric -- for giving me the Mustang fever that so many people in the South have. Funny, down here, Mustangs are EVERYWHERE - lots of them, but up North, they aren't near as common. It might have to do with the winters and snow, I really don't know, or it could just be 'A southern thing' that 'you wouldn't understand' - oh, how I hate that saying.

Oh, at lunch today I returned some maternity pants to Sears (we don't have many selections of places to shop around here), and I got the cutest bathing suit. I love it. I don't know how much I will like it once I'm huge, but right now it fits pretty well. The bottoms are HUGE. The biggest grandma panties I have ever seen. Then I got a halter style top. I liked the 'tank top' style better, but it wasn't supportive enough, I could see myself accidentally 'spilling' out of the top - it was quite low cut. And it was on sale for $30, which is less than the prices online, and I didn't have to buy the two parts seperate.

We are getting an above ground pool. It gets so hot here, and eventually we want an inground pool, but for now, this is going to work. It is pretty big, and I can float around on a raft and get some much needed sun. Eric also gets so hot at work, he wants to come home for lunch and cool off (he works outside). He is so funny, at our last house, he would come home and cut on the sprinkler system in the back yard and run through it like a little kid. Too Funny. Now we only have a sprinkler in the front yard, so this will save the neighbors a few laughs... Doesn't it look SO refreshing. I figure, it will also help us see how much we really use the pool...before we invest in a real pool...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the pool! My parents got one of those summer before last and we had such a good time with it. I contemplated getting one for us, but opted to use the money to join a private pool where I don't have to upkeep anything ;)