Friday, April 21, 2006

We have a pool!

Eric bought it yesterday. I told him that it was too heavy for me to pick it up, so I didn't get it when I was at Walmart, but when he went to get it, he even had to get help. We are going to put it up tonight. ;)

A man at church's father died, so the Women's group is going to take food for the whole family. Well, I got stuck with drinks, darn. What a blessing, because I really don't like to cook, so they gave me the perfect assignment. I guess they know me a little better than I think.

Only two more full work weeks until our Disney vacation. I can not wait!

Next week I'll probably be a little scarce - since I'm in a week long meeting. They have these long meetings to try and get to the bottom of an issue, or to improve a process...but I really don't like them because they are very tiring and take me away from my *real* work.

Today I'm wearing a maternity shirt for the first time. Don't really *have* to yet, but it is a polo style shirt, so it isn't that obvious. We are going to go to Macon this weekend so I can shop at a few shops in the mall. I really need to get some bottoms b/c mine aren't going to fit anymore. The local Sears is the only place that carries much of a selection, but almost always they are out of the XL size. Hopefully I will find some great clothes, and not break the bank.

No comments: