Monday, April 17, 2006

The Garage...

Let me say, that Saturday's trip to Home Depot couldn't have gotten any worse. When Eric and I started putting up the shelving, we couldn't find the screws - which I KNOW I bought. Well, we didn't have all of the other stuff either. So, I was on my way BACK to get the bag that was missing. By the time we got home (Eric went with me) it was too late and we were tired. It was after 9:00, so we figured we would just have to wait for Sunday. Well, Sunday was way to hectic with Easter plans, so we didn't get to go out in the garage then. I hate starting a project and not finishing it. I really want to get the garage organized, so we can move on to other projects inside the house, and maybe just maybe get a car into the garage.

We also got all our stuff from mom's. My glider (which I'm going to post a picture of soon), our outdoor wicker chair, fish tank, and bikes. We don't have a very large neighborhood right now, so I don't know how fun riding the bikes are going to be, b/c I don't like biking on 'real' roads, and the country roads around our house are quite curvy, and I don't want to risk getting hit. We might take them places now that we have another truck, and ride in big neighborhoods. ;)

No comments: